PHP Classes

Thank you, Good Job Good luck Ayoub Bekkey

Recommend this page to a friend!

Shopping Cart  >  All threads  >  Thank you, Good Job Good luck Ayoub...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Thank you, Good Job Good luck Ayoub...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Ayoub Bekkey
Date:2013-08-30 10:40:56

Ayoub Bekkey rated this package as follows:

Utility: Sufficient
Consistency: Sufficient
Examples: Sufficient

1. Thank you, Good Job Good luck Ayoub...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ayoub Bekkey Ayoub Bekkey - 2013-08-30 10:40:57
Thank you, Good Job
Good luck

Ayoub Bekkey

2. Re: Thank you, Good Job Good luck Ayoub...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Rp Singh Rp Singh - 2015-09-09 05:17:44 - In reply to message 1 from Ayoub Bekkey
Thank for the good package it seems to good learning but I have not been able use the cart display as it is giving error at line 99.

Show cart

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in D:\xampp\htdocs\shop_kart\cart.php on line 98
Product Count Total

Go back to products Empty cart

can you help me sort out the issue.

regards
rpsingh

3. Re: Thank you, Good Job Good luck Ayoub...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ashraf Gheith Ashraf Gheith - 2015-09-09 07:08:08 - In reply to message 2 from Rp Singh
Hi,
add this ", true" inside as the second parameter. It should solve the problem. And let me know if it works fine.

4. Re: Thank you, Good Job Good luck Ayoub...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Rp Singh Rp Singh - 2015-09-09 14:18:27 - In reply to message 3 from Ashraf Gheith
Dear
i tried all possible combinations at line 45 same thing use to be working but at line 98 it is generating error. Please explain clearly what will solve the issue. thanks any ways for your input

5. Re: Thank you, Good Job Good luck Ayoub...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Rp Singh Rp Singh - 2015-09-18 01:22:36 - In reply to message 4 from Rp Singh
Dear

I couldn't got this started as line number 98 is still giving problem like this :

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in D:\xampp\htdocs\shop_kart\cart.php on line 98

Thanks